
I spent a long time
fixing up the Barbie dollhouse, but it's still pretty amusing to me at any given time to see what McKenzie has going on in the house. I found myself laughing the other night at the giant Zhu-zhu pets lounging around on Barbie's bed. (In real life, a hamster the size of my torso might be a bit intimidating, I must say).

Then I looked a little closer and had to take a picture of the bathroom/pet area, complete with food dishes (and a record player?).

But my favorite by far is the kitchen. Barbie's vanity had the mirrors removed and the computer put in place instead (this shows you what she knows from this family - if you have a perfectly good desk area, that's where a computer goes!). All in all, she's a funny kid to me , although I was sad the Zac Efron doll was moved to the computer area - I found it much more satisfying to see him stand behind the cash register in the Barbie grocery store!
No comments:
Post a Comment