Friday, July 1, 2011

Daybreak

Monday we met up with some old friends from our Provo days. I really am bad at keeping in touch with people! It had been years...
We had a little picnic, and I brought Parker some strawberries and a little container of sugar to dip the strawberries in. Parker plowed through at least 10 strawberries and then finally asked me, "Mom, is it just okay I use my tongue get the sugar out?" (Why use the berries as a conduit for sugar when you can go straight for the source?)
It was an interesting little park. There was no shade, so it got quite toasty, but Kenzie was climbing everywhere.
Then we walked down to the house being built for a TV show. McKenzie and Parker were not very impressed. It just looks like a house is being built. None of the celebrities for the show were even there doing the dirty work. (What a shock!) I figured I should be in 1 out of every 200 photos I take. Just as proof I do leave my house from time to time. We are facing away from the construction because after the last picture I noticed the sign instructing not to take photos, as per ABC's request. Can't have us pointing out the celebrities are nowhere to be seen, I guess. Oops.

No comments: