
The 4th started off as a typical family get-together: everyone sitting around, stuffing their faces...

...except, of course, for Parker. He managed to eat a few crackers and that gave him enough energy to play the rest of the time!

Then we headed out to watch the Sandy city fireworks.

Kenzie finally managed to take a picture! She had a hard time figuring out my new camera. About this time it started sprinkling, but luckily it was just a few scattered drops for awhile.

I didn't warn anyone that I was going to take a photo, so after the flash I got a few groans. It was a decent show, and a fun ending to a long weekend. It's also odd to think it's Grandma and Grandpa's last 4th of July with us for awhile - they'll be heading to Tahiti on an LDS mission in October!
No comments:
Post a Comment