
It had been awhile since the kiddos had been to Temple Square, so we rode the train up to Salt Lake this morning. McKenzie still remembered exactly where the Christus statue was.

You walk up a long spiral ramp to get to the statue. Once at the top, Parker promptly sat down as if he was going to slide back down! I had to stop him, although I think the carpet might have prevented good momentum. To him, everything is a slide!

Daddy met up with us for lunch at the Lion House Pantry, so I figured we should take a picture with the fountains. I was always a little bummed they weren't on when we took our wedding pictures. Ironically, as we sat down to take the picture, the fountains started turning off! They are still barely on in this shot and then went off seconds later.

After Daddy headed back to work, we took the grandmas to the Church History Museum.

The kids were not overly impressed until we discovered the children's area. I did not know this area existed, but it was hard to get them to leave! Here they are fishing off Nephi's boat.

Parker loved building "a fort" and took it very seriously.
McKenzie dancing along with the instructional video. I thought it was pretty cute.

Our "souvenir picture" from the Family Search area. Then we rode the train back home, and are now officially exhausted. Maybe Day 3 will just feature swim lessons and sitting around at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment