Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 3 & 4

The last two days of visiting with the grandmas were filled with lots of playing. Here they're playing Red Light, Green Light. At one point I think Kenzie and Grandma Susan played Barbies for something like 5 hours straight. Kenzie told me after they left this morning, "I am going to miss playing!"
We did stop at the "Up" house out in Herriman, too. The kids were not too impressed; I guess it's been too long since they saw the film, and when it comes down to it, it's just an oddly-painted house. But my grandma thought it was cute, so that's why we went! And now I need a nap...

2 comments:

StephNyd said...

How fun to get to spend some time with your Mom. :) So, were you impressed with the "Up" house? I'm curious to go and look at it myself. Did you get to go inside?

Tiff said...

No, we didn't go inside. It will be part of the "Parade of Homes" so you can buy a ticket for the honor of touring it and other homes. I was content to just stand outside!