Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm No Sports Photographer

Saturday I was able to eliminate "sports photographer" from my list of possible career options. Not that it was ever on my list, but it was amusing to me how bad I was at trying to get a picture of Chris.I think I'll just stick to the kind of photos I enjoy.
Although this one was kind of amusing since it looks like Chris is about to get hit in the head. And of course it's only amusing because he did not really get hit. (Why did I feel I needed to emphasize that?)
It was so hot in there! The swamp coolers weren't working and I think we were as flushed and sweaty as the players! The kids still liked to cheer for Daddy, and very quietly clapped and said, "Yay, Daddy!" I could barely hear them sitting right next to them, but it was still cute.

No comments: