
Today McKenzie turned 6! She was so happy this morning as we decorated and set up for her party. "Mom, this is just the best birthday ever because it has
decorations!" I'm glad she's still so easy to please.

Parker kept telling Kenzie, "It's almost your birthday!" He sat around and watched us. When the actual party commenced, he watched a Curious George movie downstairs and only came out to have a cupcake, so that worked really well for me. He's a good kid.

McKenzie used her new watch to tell me the time every 5 minutes or so as she waited for 1:30 to arrive. I was starting to regret suggesting her grandparents get her a watch!

An in-action shot of the princess dress-up race. They liked that one.

Finally opening presents. McKenzie liked playing games with her friends, but didn't understand why we didn't open presents first.

I really liked this one. Future divas. (Or maybe not so "future")

Then it was time for her to open the presents from her grandparents and great-grandma. Her old Barbie car was taped together (it used to be mine) and finally I got tired of re-taping it. Barbie will be relieved to ride in style again!

Such a spoiled kid. Try though I might to convince her of something different, she still picked McDonald's for her birthday dinner. Then we took her to pick out our present to her (a new bike!), we watched a movie, and she went to bed very tired, but happy. I think I'm even more tired! Happy Birthday Kenzie!
1 comment:
Congrats to McKenzie!! 6 is a big number! ;)
We just celebrated a 5th, and an 11th here.
Hope you're all doing well :)
Post a Comment