
Last night McKenzie's little soccer team got together at Rosecrest Park to celebrate the end of their season. I had fun trying out the blur-reduction setting while Parker went down the slides.

Also, we've had an incredible development in the world of Mr. Picky Eater - he willingly ate almost an entire hot dog last night! I am always thrilled to know there's another food he'll eat (and he's so skinny it's okay if the food is 99% fat).

Parker loves his Spiderman swim trunks, and was interested in the splash pad, although only from this distance. He stood on the fence for awhile and then went back to the regular slides.

Kenzie, on the other hand, was quite busy running around and screaming with her little posse.

I think summer is slowly arriving!
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun and how fun that you got a new camera! A new camera makes all the difference in photo taking, huh? We still need to plan something for this summer. Let me know when a good time would be. :)
Post a Comment