Thursday was my birthday, and I turned 28. Funny that last year I thought 27 was old and it sort of bothered me. This year I don't feel 28 gives me enough credit - I sure feel much older.

Anyways, I had to take a picture of how McKenzie dressed on my birthday. "Mom, can I strike a pose?" she asked. (Did I have a choice?)

Parker wanted a picture, too, but since I still get him dressed we were pretty safe there.
Anyways, it was a pretty low-key birthday. Chris couldn't take the day off work, so I ran a few errands and then spent the rest of the afternoon avoiding cleaning anything. (You can't clean on your birthday, after all!)

And here is the last picture taken on my old camera (because I got a
new one! Hooray!). I had taken 6297 images with my old camera (which we got right before Kenzie was born), and it was getting worn out. I kept complaining how long it took to focus!

Just to show the contrast, here is the first picture with the new camera! Same room, just more pixels! I'm still figuring out the settings, but I had fun playing with it...

...and taking a bunch of random pictures at Chuck-a-Rama. I really wasn't joking about being older than 28. We went to Chuck-a-Rama for my birthday dinner. Not at 3pm, granted, but only because Chris had to work!

Yep, another picture with my new toy. Brace yourself! I've gotta beat my record of 6297!
No comments:
Post a Comment