Monday, June 13, 2011

Hayden's Birthday Party

Aww. So cute. Yesterday the Arnolds got together for Hayden's birthday. Since I brought my new toy (my camera) and since I'm trying really hard not to be the downer in the family all the time, I managed to take a picture of everyone with the fish-eye setting. I'm sure everyone loved the results! It was pretty funny: Basically, everyone's face came out looking like this. We got a good laugh out of it. "It's a big head. It's funny!"
This one was by far my favorite. You're welcome, DL!
I'm also fairly confident that if we had suddenly realized, "Oh, no! Hayden's not really turning 17, only 7!" not a thing would have needed to change. His gift scavenger hunt made me laugh. Hayden was trying so hard to be cool as the little kids bounded after him, watching him locate his presents.

No comments: