Thursday, July 2, 2009

Renovations

Here's Kenzie with my old Barbie house. It was originally my mom's Barbie house, and it had been sitting in the attic for many years. It needed a little TLC!
Seiko didn't mind it just the way it was. He has slept on that scrap of carpet for a week straight now!
Tonight I finally finished fixing it up. I painted and wallpapered the walls, re-covered one floor, and put new carpet in. It's not perfect; one wall is very warped and I had a hard time with the wallpaper, but Kenzie was thrilled. I got a big hug that made it worth the work.
I still want to do a few more things, like make a tablecloth for the table, but for now it's livable again!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm impressed! It looks great :)

Zoppo said...

WOW, Miss Tiff!!! That is amazing!!!

IT is perfect. nice job, I don't know what to say...it is so good!