
This morning I took Kenzie and Parker to Wheeler Farm. (The plan was to meet up with our neighborhood playgroup, but they arrived as we were leaving! Oops.)

First we saw the geese and ducks. You can see Kenzie literally jumping up and down out of excitement. Parker was enthralled, too, but he showed it by sitting quietly with his mouth agape. Usually in the stroller he wiggles and complains, so I knew it was amazing to him.

Baby duckies! I'm a sucker for anything tiny.

I loved this picture. They obviously did not want to look at me for a picture if it meant not getting to see the cows!

Kenzie on a tractor. She was too timid to go into any of the little sheds, and it took some convincing for her to sit on the tractor, too, but once she got up there she laughed -

- and then eagerly asked to climb up on the next tractor she saw, too.

Another baby duck, but he's kind of in the shadows.

The kids both loved the pigs. They didn't disappoint by being extra dirty. Which reminds me of my favorite quote from this trip: I said to Parker, "Do you see the sheep?" Kenzie chimed in, "I
smell the sheep!"

I think this calf was Parker's favorite part. He yelled at it and they really stared each other down for a bit. All in all, it was a fun morning, and Parker konked out the second we got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment