Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Moh!"

You'd think I never buy these kids sweets. $1.64 can bring so much happiness to two little kids, though.
Parker couldn't say, "Mmmm!" intensely enough. He kept repeating himself, nodding, and showing me the donut.
Half cute, half creepy, but he was blowing me powdered sugar kisses the whole time.
Waving after learning a new word. After two donuts I told him he was done and actually tried to eat one myself. Parker stretched out his arms and yelled, "Ma-ma-ma-ma! MOH! MOH!" This was impressive for two reasons: one, he learned a new word ("more"); and two, he called me ma-ma. That's pretty rare; I'm usually Nuh-nuh. (Yes, he got that third donut. They're small.)
Can't forget about the sneaky one. Instead of yelling for more like her brother, this kiddo waited until I went upstairs, climbed on the chair, got the package out of the cupboard, and helped herself to a few more. (And now I remember why I don't buy donuts very often).

1 comment:

Marcee said...

That sounds like my kids. Tell them they are all done and when I leave the room, the dig in a finish off the box!! Crazies!