
This morning I got together with my friend Brooke and her kids at Thanksgiving Point. We lucked out and had the place pretty much to ourselves, which was really nice. Kenzie was thrilled to get to see her "best friend Connor."

Feeding the ducks

I forgot my stroller, so Parker and little Millie took turns with this one. Parker loves animals, as you can tell from the happy expression while he watches the ducks.

Kenzie and Connor riding the ponies. "I want a BIG horse!" Kenzie said. Then she took a second glance at the largest pony and said, "Um, I want a SMALL horse!"

Big smiles from Kenzie. She loved riding the pony. "Fun means that's lots of fun!" was the quote I just got when I asked what I should write about.

Parker made a friend!

"Mom, take a picture of me hugging this sheep!"

Little Crackerface strutting about

What am I feeding these kids? (The scale was off by 100 pounds!)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! When you are down here next- let me know. I live about 5 minutes from Thanksgiving point- we just bought a house in Lehi. So let me know, I'd love to come with you! :)
Post a Comment