
They always claim they don't coordinate their apparel on purpose, but I'm starting to wonder!

This weekend marked the second year Chris has gone off into the wild with two of his brothers. Us wives were more than willing to send them off - they all needed some time to go be stinky together. Plus I bought a ton of cilantro and cooked everything Chris hates while he was gone.

They managed to find the same spot as last year, even. They claimed they had fun.

No, really. Fun.

Yeah, that's it. Like this.

The scenery always looks nice, though. I'm not jealous, because I require bathrooms to enjoy nature. Showers help, too.

Real showers, I meant.

You can't see in the picture, thankfully, but I'm told the water turned a lovely shade of brown after touching their hair. More pictures to come shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment