Friday, September 4, 2009

A Day Without Daddy

Guess who wants to learn to hula hoop, too?
Chris is off backpacking with two of his brothers until tomorrow, so tonight we had a little "party" which involved getting pizza, making cookies, and watching The Little Mermaid. Here's Kenzie assembling the owl cookies. Don't you love the forced "smiles" she gives me in pictures?
All set up watching the movie.
Parker inhaling his pizza (I gave him some of our salad, but he just waved a snow pea around like, "What do you expect me to do with this?"). He liked the first few minutes of the movie, saying, "Wow!" to the shark and then the hurricane, but once the story moved on to the sappy parts he toddled off to push his train around.
I love the owl with the eyes all skiwampus! I think we'll save that one for Daddy.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cool owl cookies...you'll need to give the recipe and tell me how to make them. I love party nights!