This afternoon we met up with Daddy at Gardner Village to visit the petting zoo.

Parker
loved it, and poked every single animal in the nose at least once!

Kenzie was much more apprehensive. I think the goats scared her a bit. This sheep was smaller, so she was willing to touch him.

Parker wasn't afraid at all. He'd eaten a piece of buttered toast on the way there, and I think the animals could smell it, because Parker got sniffed quite a bit.

I liked this huge pig!

Then we walked around and looked at the Halloween displays. There were some funny-looking witches. Kenzie pointed them out excitedly, but if I asked, "Should we go see the witch?" she would immediately answer, "No!" She's clinging onto Daddy pretty tightly in the picture!
Here's Parker blabbing to the goat. It's hard to hear, but if you want to try it I think it's sweet. He sure loves animals!
No comments:
Post a Comment