Yesterday we picked up a pizza with the intent of trying out a large park nearby. There were a few baseball games going on, though, so there were no empty parking spots. Instead we went to a park only a few blocks from home, yet one we had not visited. (12075 S. 2700 West).
There's not much to mention, since it was such a small playground and simple park. It was just enough to keep the kiddos occupied for awhile, though.
And here's Kenzie showing off the pizza slice the size of her head. (She ate two!)
- Kid Rating: A- (they had the place to themselves, but there's not a whole lot to do)
- Mom's Sanity Rating: A+ (I'm sure the rating would change if obnoxious kids showed up, but this time it was great - I sat in the shade, Kenzie could use the bathroom when she needed to, and I could easily watch wherever Parker ran)
No comments:
Post a Comment