Two goofballs, coloring as they waited for the Sibling Preparation Class to begin at Riverton Hospital today. I thought Parker would be bored and Kenzie would love it, but ironically even though McKenzie was mildly interested and said she enjoyed it, it was Parker whose hand was in the air constantly to answer questions and who cackled at the silly video about what babies can and can't do. He also very proudly told the class his baby brother's name is Cameron.
I wanted Parker to show off his freshly-diapered panda, but you can barely see that. They diapered and swaddled their stuffed animals and then we took a short tour of the labor and delivery rooms. I'll be at Alta View, not Riverton, but hospital rooms are all pretty much the same anyways.
Then we went out to eat, which wouldn't be worth mentioning except that I got a kick out of Parker ordering his meal for himself - he picked broccoli instead of french fries. I wonder how many 4-year-olds do that.
And just for fun, here's proof McKenzie really does know how to smile for the camera (as opposed to whatever face she was making above!).
2 comments:
Oh! You have taught that kid wrong Tiff! ALWAYS fries! ALWAYS! Especially pick them over broccoli! Yuck. (Yes, I'm a grown woman and I would still probably hide my broccoli in my napkin at the dinner table. Worst food ever!)
hahaha Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment