Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pig Roast

Tuesday our neighbors had a pig roast.  Chris and I are usually anti-social, but we both like this neighborhood and our kids have plenty of little friends their age, too.  I had to post this picture just for Kenzie's face.  When the pig was pulled out, all the little girls standing around yelled some combination of, "Ahh!" and, "Eww!" It was quite funny.  (In contrast, after a minute of intensely watching, Parker finally looked at me and simply said, "Mom, it looks like a pig!")   

2 comments:

stephnydegger said...

Oh dear, I can't handle this picture. Poor pig! (I know, I know, I'm guilty of eating bacon on occasion).
I would've screamed louder and higher than all those little girls for sure!

Tiff said...

haha! I do prefer to be further distanced from my food (that is, I don't want it to look like the animal it came from). But, it was tasty!