Sunday, June 10, 2012

29 Years (and Weeks!)

 This weekend I turned both 29 years old and marked the 29-week mark in this pregnancy.  I thought that was interesting how they happened at the same time.  Parker spent the entire day reminding me, "Next you are just three and a zero!"  I have a whole year to contemplate that one...
(I had to post both pictures since the kids couldn't synchronize which was the silly picture!)  I am a pretty boring old person already - I painted the bathroom on Friday and spent my birthday money on new towels and other exciting items for the bathroom.  But we did get an ice cream cake from Cold Stone!  So the kiddos blew out my candles for me.  Later that evening Chris and I went out for cheeseburgers at Five Guys.  It was a good birthday to me!

2 comments:

stephnydegger said...

What?! You mean to tell me that you didn't slave over a hot oven, while pregnant, baking and decorating a cake for yourself? I'm shocked and disappointed! Kidding!
That cold stone cake sounds like heaven!!! Too bad I live far away or else I would've come over and eaten half of it. ;)

I'm glad you had a good birthday. 29 is going to be your lucky number from now on. I just KNOW it.

Tiff said...

That's funny - Parker did try to convince me I should make myself a unicorn cake for my birthday. I do not have a clue what made him think I wanted a unicorn!