
I won't lie, I did not title this post, "
Happy Mother's Day," because I think I cried more yesterday than I did on Allie's funeral day even. But nevertheless, here are my two kiddos with the lovely dandelion bouquet they picked for me on Saturday. We also put up new shelves in the food storage area, something I really had wanted to do. And of course on Sunday I got my cute cards with phrases like, "Huppy Mother's Day" and a bracelet from Kenzers. (She brought it to me again this morning to make sure I wore it!) So if you see me in the near future you can expect me to be wearing a lovely bracelet made of wooden beads. (Or else receiving chastisement from a 5-year-old!)
2 comments:
I thought a lot about you guys yesterday, especially you. :) I'm glad you have Kenzie and Parker to make your Mother's Day a bit better, considering everything you are going through right now.
We need to plan our summer get-together soon. :)
i thought about you too-you looked so sad and i just wanted to hug you but definitely didn't want to make it worse, but then maybe it is worse if it isn't brought up?!? i don't know but i think about you a ton. i wish there was something i could do, but please know that you are in my prayers and i think you are amazing. xoxo
Post a Comment