Sunday my little man turned three! He was so excited; this was the first birthday he really anticipated. ("I just gonna be three in a couple-a minutes!")

He started off his morning with his favorite breakfast - powdered sugar donuts. He couldn't be bothered to stop for a picture.

Looking all dapper for church with his panda cake.

This is more accurate, though. He's definitely a 3-year-old boy!

His ginormous pile of presents is from his parents, his grandparents, and his great-grandma.

Kenzie tried to help him with unwrapping but it was not necessary this time around - he knew exactly what to do!

One happy little guy.

Then he had another round of present-opening when the Arnold family came over that evening for dinner. The thunderstorm managed to arrive just in time for us to eat, so it was nice and crowded in our little house. Otherwise, Parker had a great time!
He loved being told "Happy Birthday" and I enjoyed his cute smile here as he blew out his candle. The next morning, it was the first thing he told me, even before asking for breakfast. "Hi, Mom. I just blow out my candle!"
2 comments:
Did you make that cake Tiff? I am impressed if you did! :)
haha I did make it. That is why it is about to tip over in the picture. But thanks! :o)
Post a Comment