Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dance "Competition"

Yesterday was our pretty little dancer's last hurrah, so her dedicated fan club woke up early on a Saturday morning to get her out to Murray.
McKenzie is second from the right.
I really enjoyed the finesse McKenzie used while dancing. It was so cute so see the added flair she gave to the movements. (I say "movements" because I obviously remember nothing from taking ballet at her age.)
They performed two dances, and then everyone received a trophy. Chris and I really laughed that there were judges, and scores would be posted later if we wanted to stick around. McKenzie got her trophy and that was what we came for!
Showing off the trophy with Skyler and Lilly. Now that dance is done, it's soccer time, school is winding down, and if it ever warms up around here, swimming lessons as well. Come on, Spring!

1 comment:

StephNyd said...

I love that first picture of her. She's so adorable and getting so big! Where is the time going?