
Sunday was the Great Arnold Egg Hunt of 2011, and it was a good thing Chris and I both had cameras - both kids headed out in separate directions. Kenzie raced around with her cousins and Parker took a more leisurely approach.

I spent most of my time saying, "Come on, Parker! Find more eggs! Hurry!" His cousins were plowing ahead, but Parker had to inspect each egg he found. (Weeks ago I had set up a mini egg hunt in the house just for fun. Kenzie always loved doing that, and she still did. Parker ran in, though, grabbed one egg, popped it open, and frowned at me. "Mom, it's empty!" So he was pleased to finally be finding candy-filled eggs!)

The smiley-faced eggs were Kenzie's favorite.

Our proud little egg-hunters. I was disappointed neither of them managed to find any solid milk chocolate for me, but at least their candy is safe that way! Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment