Friday, May 20, 2011

Classic Fun Center

What a surprise, yesterday it was raining, too. Kenzie and Parker were more than happy to meet up with their little friends at the Classic Skating Fun Center place. It was pretty fun for the kids, they could ride their scooters and trikes around on the skating rink.
Parker didn't need to be pushed, he actually pedaled around rather well, but Isabel is his little buddy. She followed him around most of the time. (Ah, young love.)
I wasn't fast enough to get a good picture of Parker bouncing. That kid needed ibuprofen before going to sleep last night, and I wasn't surprised. His legs had to have been sore!
I liked this in-action picture of McKenzie. I barely saw her, except when she wanted her water bottle. She was off with her little posse...
...showing no fear!
These sharks were in for it - McKenzie was surprisingly aggressive with that mallet! I think that's it for our Spring Break. Today has movies on the agenda, because even though the weather is still being uncooperative, I think I'm too worn out to go do anything else!

2 comments:

Zoppo said...

that place looks awessome! I want to go there!

Zoppo said...

oops, awesome! that was a complete type-o, I didn't notice I put an extra s in there. I honestly do know how to spell awessssssssssssome I promise! =)