I hadn't mentioned visiting Santa to McKenzie this year, mostly because of the idea of waiting in line for two hours at the mall. While at the Festival of Trees, I saw a short line (we arrived 15 minutes after they opened for the day) for Santa and a wonderful little sign saying personal pictures were welcome.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Visiting Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I took Madison and a friend to see the big guy today at our small mall and it said that we weren't allowed to take personal pictures and I wasn't about to pay an arm and a leg for pictures!! Come on Santa we're in a recession!!!
Last year I took a contraband picture from the sidelines. I wasn't about to pay $14 for one tiny picture with Santa!
Very cute... Santa pictures are outrages! We usually have a photographer take pictures of the kids with Santa at our ward party and she doesn't charge anything and we get great pictures!
You have to have at least one "happy" picture of your kiddos with santa... lol!! I have one of me like that too..
Post a Comment