Monday, December 7, 2009

April 2005

That's when I got my camera. It was a graduation present, and it came with a dinky memory card, so another present was a bigger one. Today I was trying to clean the lens on my camera, and while digging through the box of camera stuff I came across that first memory card. I figured I'd see what was on it!
Here are my nephews, Josh and Daniel. Josh is 16 now.
Daniel and his sister, Jessie
The same kiddos, with another niece, Aubrey, on the end. She just turned 9.
Here's Aubrey's little sister, Annie. (I guess this post is only cute if you see how big these kids are now)
And here's another niece, Megan. Kenzie outgrew those pajamas a long time ago. Just makes me realize how much things have changed. I probably should get a fancy new camera, too, since this one is obviously old. :o)

No comments: