
Last night we tried to go to the Festival of Trees, but the parking was so insane that we finally gave up. Kenzie was disappointed, to put it mildly, so first thing this morning I took them to try again.

Kenzie is a kid after my own heart. We walked in, and her first exclamation was not, "Wow, look at the trees," or anything like that. Nope, it was, "Hey Mom! It smells like popcorn in here!" I just laughed, but at each intersection when I'd say, "Should we go this way to look at more trees?" she'd answer, "We should go get popcorn first." Sometimes I'm a sucker.

I liked this one for Parker trying to see around Kenzie. He was happy with his goldfish and popcorn, and said, "Ooh!" several times at the trees.

McKenzie was very good about staying away from the displays, but this princess one was really tempting. She kept inching closer to that tea party table!

"Is it Christmas now?" (I've heard that 249 times a day already!)
No comments:
Post a Comment