
Here's everyone milling about, anxiously awaiting that first glimpse of Grandma and Grandpa

Parker is pointing at a Christmas tree. He didn't know what was going on but he'd clap when other groups started clapping

McKenzie with her sign. She worked really hard on it. It says, "McKenzie" about 43 times, "We missed you," and "Welcome Home Grandma and Grandpa. Love, McKenzie, Parker, Daddy and Tiff." (I loved that! I even asked, "You mean, 'Mommy?'" "No, Tiff.")

Finally! And the crowd goes wild...

I thought this one was sweet. My niece, Laura, getting a hug from Grandpa

Here's my view from one end of the table (well, one of three we filled) at Chuck-a-Rama. Somehow Kenzie was lucky enough to get the coveted spot next to Grandma. Parker just flung mashed potatoes about and then dumped a cup of Sprite onto himself. (Literally. I don't mean he spilled it. I mean he picked up the cup, poured it down his front, then shivered and said, "Uh-oh!") What an eventful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment