Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning!

Merry Christmas! This morning started off at 6am when Parker woke up. I managed to get him back to sleep, but then I was too excited to go back to sleep! (I kept thinking to myself, "Am I 26 or 6? Why am I so excited?) Finally I just got up and showered. Kenzie got up around 7:30, then promptly rushed into Parker's room, flipped on the lights, and said, "You're sleeping too long! We have to go downstairs and see what Santa brought!"
The "Mother-in-Law" gift. My mother prides herself in finding something gross each year. This year was "Oregon Duck Droppings."
Parker had a blast this year. He gasped for each present, ripped the paper, and played with everything. He loves cars, and now has several more!
I loved the chocolate milk breaks. Present time was cutting into breakfast time, after all.
Santa brought Kenzie an Ariel costume. In case you haven't noticed the theme, our little girl loves princesses.
Our kids were ever-so-slightly spoiled!
Here's Kenzie with her loot, most importantly her Littlest Pet Shop kitty she's wanted for so long.
Parker could not be bothered to pose for a picture (not that he ever poses anyways) so here's a shot with most of his presents in the background.
He loves his new race track Daddy picked out for him. Here he's clapping after a race (those cars go too fast for me to get a picture!).
Kenzie's play-doh center has been a big hit, too. They each can sit on one side of it and have tons of different things to play with. (Bonus for Mommy: my garlic press can be used for garlic and not play-doh now!)
My favorite video clip of the morning. I love the excitement. Christmas with little kids is so fun!

No comments: