Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Why There Aren't Many Pictures Lately
Let's let tonight's dinner stand for how the past week has been: I get the homemade pizza dished out and am just brushing the breadsticks with butter. Kenzie barfs all over the table. I try to usher her to the toilet but she barfs two more times en route instead. I clean that up, while Chris helps her change clothes. Chris says, "No offense, but I don't think I want a breadstick." Well, inexplicably I'm still hungry. I finish washing my hands for the seventeenth time and sit down with my pizza. Parker has an explosion in his pants so loud even he comments, "Uh-oh. Poo." I have to wash his clothes, his high-chair's cover, my sweater, and my pants (when I notice there's barf on them). SO DISGUSTING! It's a good thing I'm willing to be Mommy for free, because they couldn't pay me enough to do this job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh wow. so did you finish the pizza and breadsticks then?
Eventually. I'm pretty hardcore. It takes a lot to ruin dinner completely. :o)
Post a Comment