Things I Don't Want to Forget:
It's too sweet. Kenzie happily sat down for a long time trying to write a letter to Santa. I showed her on my own paper how to make each letter, and for the most part she did really well. Here's what the first part says:
It's too sweet. Kenzie happily sat down for a long time trying to write a letter to Santa. I showed her on my own paper how to make each letter, and for the most part she did really well. Here's what the first part says:
- "Dear Santa,"
- "Please"
- "Kitty" (she wants a Littlest Pet Shop kitty)
- "Shopping Cart"
- "Lantern" (there's a cute nite-lite lantern she'd like to help her not have to keep the lights on at night)
- "Cheeky Teddy" -- she wrote Teddy, then decided that the teddy Santa brings will be named Cheeky, so that needed to be added!
Later she showed me she'd drawn a picture for Santa of what to bring Parker, too. Initially she told me she drew him a race car, but later she described this as pig, elephant and dinosaur race cars (and the other figure is her). Santa can sort it out.
Here's my picture for Santa. "You get a kitty, too, but not in a purse." (The kitty she wants comes in a little carrying purse. Apparently mine won't!)
My favorite is Daddy's. "Santa will bring you a monster truck with a cave on it." We enjoyed that. Now that I've scanned everything in, I've been instructed to mail it right away. "The North Pole is very far away. I don't know how to get to it!" Christmas is coming, and McKenzie is ready!
My favorite is Daddy's. "Santa will bring you a monster truck with a cave on it." We enjoyed that. Now that I've scanned everything in, I've been instructed to mail it right away. "The North Pole is very far away. I don't know how to get to it!" Christmas is coming, and McKenzie is ready!


No comments:
Post a Comment