
Two little kids, bundled up with their special bears and blankies, ready to go to Aunt Caroline's for Thanksgiving dinner

The buffet line (well, one of three! We Arnolds -and Lamberts - know how to feast properly)

Table One, in all its glory

Parker, saying, "Oh, no!" because Clifford the Big Red Sippy Cup had mashed potatoes all over him. (Parker polished off two bowls of mashed potatoes this year! I was quite impressed)

My sweet girl, camped out at Table Two with us. I turned around to help Parker and said, "Where'd she go?" There was Kenzie, at the front of one buffet line, spooning corn onto her own plate and headed for the turkey next!

I took a picture of the desserts just because I was so excited: everything from pumpkin rolls to blackberry cheesecake, pumpkin pie, cherry pie... I sampled as much as I could! All in all, a very successful Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment