Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Little Cheese Buckets

This picture makes me laugh. What a couple of nuts. We finally are at the end of the colds we all caught (immediately after having the flu!), so I think it's safe to say I'm resuming my usual steady flow of picture-taking. Hooray!
I think they both have grown up since the last picture I took. Next week Parker starts going to nursery at church, and Kenzie's in her first Primary Program. She already has her line memorized, too. It's a relief to have such a smart little girl - less work for me.
Here's a cute picture. I told Chris this morning in a hinting-voice: "Parker is wearing his blue shirt and khaki pants." What a good sport - Daddy was willing to match him.
Here is the most accurate depiction of our family. Parker's clapping because he just hucked his Care Bear ball across the room. Kenzie's got her tongue sticking out for no apparent reason. Chris is just smiling through it all, and I'm trying to capture it on camera. Sounds about right.

No comments: