
Only at the first house was Kenzie a bit shy, then she started running from house to house and quickly saying, "Trick or treat!" with a big grin. She was also quick to point out, "I'm just Sleeping Booty," to anyone who mentioned she looked beautiful.

I loved this face. Hurry up, Mom, so I can get into my candy!

Parker wanted his M&Ms first. That kid loves M&Ms. As we went around, I held Parker, and he held his pumpkin bucket. He never once loosened his grip, even when it was full! "Tree!" he would say at each house. One guy showed Parker his bowl of candy, and Parker didn't hesitate for a second to reach in and grab a Kit-Kat. It was his first time trick-or-treating, but he caught on extremely well!

Kenzie picked a full-sized Kit-Kat as her first treat. (Plus a doughnut from the Johnsons!)
After Parker downed his M&Ms, both kids had a "special drink" they'd gotten and then Parker had a waffle and went to bed. He was exhausted! Kenzie, on the other hand, went to bed plotting ways to eat candy at breakfast. "Mom, if I eat all my toast, then can I have just one candy?"
No comments:
Post a Comment