Saturday, June 13, 2009

Princess "Festi-bull"

This morning Daddy took McKenzie to the Princess Festival in Lindon. I'll let her tell about it. "I was sitting on the thing." This should be informative!
"I don't know what I was doing!"
"We were going to the castle."
"I was sliding down the slide."
"I was looking at Rapunzel. Her hair was too short for the prince. I helped her in the tower."
"That's Cinderella! She was sweeping the floor."
"I was walking down the stairs."
"That's the blue fairy! With her magic sparkly wand!"
"I was with the lion. The statue lion is pretend; it didn't scare me. I think they're for sitting on."
"I was sitting in the carriage! It's Cinderella's."
"I was sleeping in my sleeping bag in my Cinderella dress. Daddy was tired." I think she summed it up pretty well!

2 comments:

Marcee said...

Um, hello!! I NEED to go to this festival! How fun! But first I will have to go to Disneyland to pick out my princess dress... Cinderella all the way!!

Tiff said...

Yes, it was a big hit. Chris earned some serious Daddy-points - he got many hugs and kisses from his little girl today. :o)