Monday, June 15, 2009

Quality Control and IT Departments

Tonight we had dinner with some friends, and I made some chocolate cream cheese cupcakes to bring. Of course McKenzie was clamoring for one, so we all "tested" a cupcake to see how they were. Apparently they were okay, because here's how Parker looked! The chocolate was so caked into his hair that after scrubbing his head for a few minutes I just gave up and stuck both kids in the bath. (They both thought it was hilarious to take a bath at 3:30 in the afternoon, so it worked out well!)
After his bath, Parker went straight to Kenzie's computer to do a little playing. I love how he knows just what to do (of course, if you want to get picky, the mouse is backwards, but he still has the right idea). He's turned on the voice-over thing, too, so I'm always creeped out hearing that computerized voice saying, "Close menu," as I walk by.

No comments: