Look who's back! Taz got out of the yard Sunday afternoon, and I posted ads and called every single animal shelter in the surrounding area again and again... finally today Sandy Animal Services said, "We have a dog that was found by the Senior Center and has a thing in his eye?" Yup, that would be Taz.
I don't think the police officers working the animal shelter could have possibly been more intimidating - and it didn't help that Parker was terrified of all the barking dogs. Nevertheless, Taz enjoyed the ride home (licking the windows in the van the whole way), the hot dog bun we brought him, and greeting Seiko with a big wet sniff. He has been running around the yard with Kenzie for the past twenty minutes. (Poor little girl had been telling me, "We need to find Taz! I will use my mag-a-fying glass to look for clues! We can follow his tracks!" all week. She was thrilled to go pick him up and kept dancing around, "We found him!")

Kenzie trying to give him a hug, although she complained, "He stepped on my toes!"
No comments:
Post a Comment