It had been a long time since we'd gone to the zoo, so I decided it would be a good birthday activity. It drizzled on and off, but thankfully the real rain started up as we left!

I got a kick out of Parker hanging on to the sides of the wagon.

Parker played with his sippy cup most of the time, but he did actually notice a few animals. He talked to them, pointed, and yelled a few times (mostly at the giraffe).

Watching the elephants eat a snack

Can't you just see the wheels turning here? Parker really was trying to figure out those elephants!

Daddy and his little girl in the aviary (although I think I managed to not get a single bird in this shot!)

Kenzie riding the
zebra on the carousel. She was so excited about the zebra! I pointed out all the other animals as we waited (my personal favorite: the panda eating bamboo. I told Chris, "That's my kind of animal; it's even eating on the carousel ride!"), but Kenzie was pretty adamant about that zebra.

A little blurry from being in motion, but you can just sense the happiness! Kenzie laughed the entire ride, saying, "This is so much fun!" She even patted the zebra and thanked him for the ride when it was over. All in all, a great birthday, but I sure must be getting older because I was exhausted afterwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment