
Grandma Susan has arrived for a visit, and she brought another load of toys from the attic. Here's Kenzie with a lot of my old Barbie stuff, plus my little dollhouse with some animals in it. Talk about a trip down memory lane (my personal favorite: the Barbie computer that you wind up and watch the DOS screen scroll by). And yes, those are Kenzie's birthday presents in the background, too. She is one lucky kid.
2 comments:
That is so fun that your mom still had all your barbie stuff...I wish we would have saved mine, but I guess with 4 younger sisters they would have been pretty worn out! I love barbies...I am so glad I am having another girl...so I can have another chance at playing with them :)...if your mom is still with you tell her HI from me!
There are plenty of things that no longer work as we're going through the pile, and the early 90's fashions are something to behold, too! Kenzie thinks it's all terrific, though, so it's been cute to watch.
Post a Comment