Sunday, April 12, 2009

Egg Hunt!

Yesterday we had the family over for an egg hunt. It was a little dreary outside and drizzled on and off, but Kenzie was still thrilled.She ran so fast I literally couldn't keep up with her to take any in-action pictures!
I did get her to stop once to show me her basket (I couldn't be picky that she didn't hold it at the right angle, because hey, she was missing out on prime searching time by stopping!)
Parker was happy with his one egg, which was good since the older kids had no qualms about hoarding all the obvious eggs intended for the little ones. (There will need to be an age limit next year!)
Parker with a piece of Easter cake. We gave him the piece with the least amount of frosting...
He managed to be efficient with it, though! (And no, he didn't eat the whole piece; the majority of his cake wound up on the floor)

1 comment:

Marcee said...

Looks like you had a fun eventful weekend... loving Parker eating the cake. And of course he got some on the floor... the best part IS the frosting!