Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still Chewing...

Parker is quite the early riser - sometime around 6am he starts yelling in his crib, flinging his socks, rolling around, and letting me know it's oatmeal time. (Mommy is not a fan of getting up before the sun!) Anyways, he gets tired by about 11 because of this, so when we didn't get home from the store until about 11:30, he was awfully tired -- but determined, I'll give him that. He ate a jar of baby food with his eyes closed, and then proceeded to slowly chew his Cheetos, tipping to the side from time to time!
He literally nodded off while eating his snack, but when I picked him up he figured that counted as his nap! Darn it.

3 comments:

Marcee said...

Why do they always wake up like that... drives me crazy!! Landon will sometimes fall asleep in the car on the way home at nap time and I get excited every time, but I don't know why, because he generally never stays asleep... Stinkers!!

Zoppo said...

wow, that is amazing though. That is a really cute story. Definitely one that you should re-tell to Parker when he is 18 years old, he will think it is pretty funny. I remember one that my folks re-told me is that I would get so tired from playing so hard during the day that at dinner (on more then one occasion) my head just plopped straight into my dinner plate!!!! and I still slept through it. amazing, eh? and also HILARIOUS.

Tiff said...

Jeanne, I can totally see you sleeping in your dinner. :o)