Thursday, April 2, 2009

Indoor Projects

Since the weather is far from wonderful this Spring, we've still been stuck inside. Kenzie didn't mind at all yesterday, though. Instead of begging for cartoons, she actually spent over an hour with her watercolors.
I don't know if it's good or bad, but we found a new set of watercolors in the art drawer. I felt bad that she hadn't painted in so long (well, she did paint a jar at the last Achievement Day). Either way, the fridge is very well decorated now!
Here's proof I don't just sit around and take pictures and complain about my hip all day. I've been working on petunias. Harder than I thought. As always. (Everything looks so much easier on TV...)
Here's Parker's ongoing project - stuffing his little face!

3 comments:

Marcee said...

Something that is great for painting and coloring easter eggs are those $1 plastic table covers at the dollar store or walmart. They are awesome!

Zoppo said...

what are you doing to the Petunias? I feel like I don't have the whole story and am slightly confused.

Tiff said...

They're icing petunias. I'm going to put them on a cake tomorrow. ;o)