I am not normally inclined to play dress-up with my kids... I know, I know, I'm about a week too late for April Fool's. I love new outfits on the kiddos! Plus I figured, just in case by Sunday one of them has a cold or a scrape on their face, I should get some Easter pictures now.

"I'm sitting like a lady, Mom!" Hmmm... but it's a better pose than when she insisted on holding her dress up past her underwear!

Kenzie did her usual peek-a-boo over my shoulder, but Parker doesn't just smile at it anymore, he also claps and yells back. Still cute, though!

"Mom, I just need to be a ballerina in my dress!"

He tried to get away by scooting backwards until he was half-stuck under the chair. (He'll learn soon enough that there's no escaping Mommy with her camera)

I love the poses I get when they sit in this chair! Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment