Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tree "Festibull"

It's Festival of Trees time! Kenzie's mind (AKA the steel trap) remembered last year and how much she enjoyed the popcorn. She immediately asked for some. I said, "I don't know, do you think they have popcorn again?" Her response? "Yes, they do, because I can smell it!"
The Cookie Monster tree was a big hit with both kids. I couldn't get Parker to stop saying, "Look! Cookie!" so I didn't bother even trying to get him to pose.
With the Elmo tree. Anyone seeing a theme here?
McKenzie stood so long in front of this display that a lady asked her, "Is that your dream tree?" McKenzie could only nod. She has loved princesses for so long that it's going to be weird when she outgrows them!

1 comment:

StephNyd said...

If you saw a "Polar Express" christmas tree- well, there might have been more than one, but I'm not sure. It was dedicated to my cousin Matthew who died two years ago when he was 5. He died of leukemia. All of my cousins, aunts and uncles did that tree this year.