
Wow, this picture. I am tempted to use it as my Christmas card photo this year. It's an accurate depiction of the two goofballs running this household... Anyways, Chris got a deal on the display model at Lowe's, so he brought home the already-assembled pre-lit tree, stood it in the corner, and sat down. If only it was always that easy! Parker gasped and yelled, "CHRISTMAS!" and both kids clamored to help decorate.

Here's Kenzie, mostly finished. She had a good attention span this year, and managed to cluster all the ornaments at her level.

I thought this was too sweet. Parker lost interest in the decorating of the tree, but he did snuggle up to Daddy and play with some of the ornaments. It's starting to feel more Christmas-y in here!
2 comments:
Nice tree. :) Sadly, we are not putting one up this year. Since moving up to Providence and having to fit all of our stuff into a small three bed apartment after living in a house, we just don't have the room. But when we thought about it, we aren't going to be here for much of the holiday's anyway, so we will just enjoy my parents tree and my in-laws. :)
Hey- do you know what you are having yet? :)
Not yet. I have an appt. this week and I assume we'll schedule the ultrasound then. It would definitely be plastered all over my blog if I knew. :o)
Post a Comment