Monday, November 22, 2010

Museum of Natural History

Since Chris works next to the Museum of Natural History up at the U, I've been meaning to take the kids there for awhile. I noticed online that there's a promotion, certain names get in for free on certain days. Well, today was "Tiffany" and so after school we headed up there. Apparently there weren't a lot of other Tiffanys wanting to take advantage of the day - there were literally only two other people in the entire museum.
The kids were excited, though, and they had the place to themselves. Here they brushed off the dinosaur bones. I think Parker must have yelled, "Di-saur!" at least 459 times.
Hanging out in a teepee.
Since it was not lit inside this structure, they wouldn't go in. Such cautious kids!
The crown jewel, the DI-SAURS! We visited this area twice and Parker ran around with delight. I'm not the biggest fan of museums, but for free it was a fun time for the kiddos. Kenzie is already asking if we can go again next time we visit Daddy.

1 comment:

Marcee said...

That looks like so much fun!! My boys LOVE dinosaurs and this would be a day in heaven for them!