Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Lights Again

Apparently it has become a tradition for us to drive through the lights at Thanksgiving Point each Christmas. We did go the past two years, and McKenzie was not about to let us forget this year. So tonight we headed out...
...but not without bringing a few friends along. I thought it was cute how her teddies were buckled in!
Parker said his panda wanted to see the lights, and his Gingkee (blanket) too. We can't go anywhere without either! Parker did fall asleep on the way there, but he didn't mind being woken up to see lights.
I thought these looked funky, so I took a picture. While I had the window rolled down, I could hear the sprinklers going and realized they were made of ice. Kind of different I guess. And there you have it - I think we are officially ready for Christmas in our house! Only one week to go!

No comments: