
My three favorite people, getting ready to head to Grandma and Grandpa Arnold's for more presents!

Torry and Wes trying out the lock-picking set I got for Geeb. It's only illegal in some states, by the way.

Every year there's a horrible gift my mother finds and calls it the "Mother-in-law" gift. This year it was a book about pee. Hayden always is amused by the gift of the year.

Kenzie getting ready for brunch.

Parker ate two croissants and quite a bit of hot chocolate. For my picky eater, this was quite impressive.

Megan, Camille, and Kenzie hanging out by the present pile, waiting for their turn...

...Kenzie's gift was a Barbie horse!

Parker loves Buzz Lightyear, and now has a Buzz and a spaceship.

Brilee and Lacie are arguably a little old for footie pajamas, but it was kind of funny. This family is not normal by any means, anyways. (Insert joke here about why I fit in so well.)

The rest of the day was spent snacking on various cheeses and treats. A great Christmas as always! Such a bummer to have to wait a whole year to do it again...
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas Tiff! :) I hope you're feeling well. You should post some cute pregnant pics of you. ;)
I wish we lived closer so we could start our family home evenings back up. I'm still trying to find friends up here and get to know people, I think that is the part I hate most about moving.
The catch is, there aren't any "cute" pictures of me when I'm pregnant. Ugh. haha
Ok- just read your comment to my comment. I highly doubt there isn't at least one cute pic of you pregnant. And also, are you okay? The reason I'm asking is because you have neglected your blog. :) I usually see new posts, get to work! (j/k) hope things are going well for you. :)
Post a Comment